Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default data range box

Similar functionality is provided by the Refedit control which you can place
on a userform. This control can only be used on a modal userform.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sam" wrote in message
m...
Question:

When you want to make a graph you can select the data range with a
nice box: "data range box", which has this feature that when you
click the little button right next to it, the dialog window dissapears
and only the "data range box" is visible... I would like to create
such a box in a VBA application.. anybody any idea where I can find
this box?

Thanks in advance, Sam Gerene