Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Please do my homework for me

Hi

Representing the minority (we had this debate before -and I lost):

The best thing is to help and guide the OP, any OP, without solving everything. But still,
I feel that a well-behaving student that has found her way here has so far done everything
right and deserves all assistance. And I can't for the life of me think that helping a
student is wrong, while helping for free someone that earns twice my salary since they are
paid to know these things, makes sense. So yes, I do homework.

Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"ZootRot" wrote in message
Seems this usergroup has been inundated with school homework requests
recently.

Interested to know what the more mature (in technology use & age) users
think of the use of the group for this purpose.