Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Button macro from filtered data

Sub invoicenum()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A16").AutoFilter _
Field:=1, _
Criteria1:=Range("Sheet2!c8").Value
Worksheets("Sheet1").AutoFilter.Range.Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B9")
End Sub

Adjust to fit your actual layout.

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"alan_bourne" wrote in message

ok heres the jist of it.....
i have sheet 1 which contains all of the data on my spreadsheet. The
data here is auto filtered. after filtering the feilds to get the
product i want i then want to add it to new page under previous orders
like a shoping kart on page 2 using a macro and button. under i have
included some screenshots below to show u what i mean but this is
really puzzeling me big time plus i'm not to used to excel. any help
would be much apreciated

thanks alan bourne

heres the link to what i need doing ......
[image: http://www.you-are-a-huge-nerd.com/p...sig/excel.jpg]

| Attachment filename: caraudio.xls |

http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=356605|