Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Copy & Paste

set wkbk = Workbooks.Open( "C:\B.xls")
wkbk.worksheets(1).Rows(1).copy _
Destination:=thisworkbook.Worksheets(1).Cells(rows .count,1).End(xlup)(2)
wkbk.Close
set wkbk = Workbooks.Open( "C:\C.xls")
wkbk.worksheets(1).Rows(1).copy _
Destination:=thisworkbook.Worksheets(1).Cells(rows .count,1).End(xlup)(2)
wkbk.Close

You can get the rest by turning on the macro recorder while you make the
changes manually.

Tom Ogilvy

"STEVEB" wrote in message

I have workbook "A" that I have open & would like a Macro to copy the
information from workbook "B" and then copy the information from
workbook "C" below the information previously copied from workbook "B".
After that is completed I would like column A sorted in ascending
order and an auto filter added in row 1. Does anyone have any
sugesstions?

Thanks