Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bernie Deitrick[_2_] Bernie Deitrick[_2_] is offline

Default Add-ins configuration and startup

Vince,

You assign Ctrl key combinations to macros through Tools | Macro |
Macros.... then navigate to your macro and choose Options. Your
Ctrl-Shift-L is the result of entering a capital L into Shortcut key's
"Ctrl +" Box.

If you want that macro to run automatically, then you should simply
add a call to it in the workbook's open event.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"ranafout" wrote in message

Thanks for your reply, it's ok to change the add-ins settings.

One problem is remaining : CTRL+SHIFT+L

I have to make some evolutions on a add-ins that already exist. This
add-in is a special tool removing the initial excel menu and
customising it to give special functionalities.

This add-ins is registered with the add-ins manager.

When you start excel, nothing happen.

To start the tool, you just have to press CTRL+SHIFT+L, then some
inititialisation modules functions (of sub) of the add-ins are
executed, and the menu of execel is removed, then you can use the
tool...

I searched all the project where it is defined that CTRL+SHIFT+L

lead
to execution to that particular init function, without result.
This behaviour remains a mystery, but I'd like to know how to do it

for
one other add-ins.

Thanks

~~View and post usenet messages directly from

http://www.ExcelForum.com/