Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jmbostock Jmbostock is offline

Default Sum visible rows with text and numbers

I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure this one
out.

2 questions.

1) I want to sum an autofiltered row. This i can do. The problem lies
in that the filtered results contain both text and numerical values. I
want to sum only the numbers. When i try to do that it gives me
#VALUE!. Help.

2) I have a row of autofiltered information where i want to count the
rows. Again, this i can do. This time there are duplicate values, which
i don't want to count. I tried using a function combined with
FREQUENCY/MATCH, but at this point i've been starring at it too long.

Save my brain.

Thanks