Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lizzie Lizzie is offline

Default Excel 2000 - Which VBA project is ActiveProject?

Ahem - ignore previous reply.
I was unsure why it worked ok in Office 97 but not in 2000.
Browsing MS I did find an article
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260993 that suggests
that one should use
Application.VBE.ActiveVBProject.VBComponents if you want
to refer to the project of the active workbook. I'm just
not sure why my workbook is not seen as the active one
during the running of the code.