Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
todd todd is offline

Default shortcut key not not running macro's all of a sudden

I have a macro that I have been using just fine then
yesterday I was using it a few times and then it died.

I hit cntrl+x to run the following macro but now it wont
work.

Sub gotoselection()
x = Cells.Find(InputBox("Enter number to find")).Address
Application.Goto reference:=Range(x).Offset(, -4)
End Sub

Is there a way to view all the cntrol key assignments

Is there a way to clean out all the old key assignements -
as i suspect I may have used the same cntrl +something
sequence on more then one macro.

The reesult is that cntrl + x may be assigned to more then
one macro. The thing is I can't find the macro or the work
book where it's hiding.

Thanks Todd
Thanks