Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bigjayce Bigjayce is offline

Default Saving And Checking

Hi there,

I am writing a save and close button and this must be so easy I hav
tied myself in knots and cannot see what is wrong.

Basically I have created the button and am using th
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show command to bring up the sav
file box. after the filename is entered and the file saves th
Application.quit is activated and the spreadsheet closes.

Problem is, if you click the CANCEL button the spreadsheet still quit
so I need a way of checking to see if the spreadsheet has been save
and if not returning to the workbook, if it has been saved then quit.

Must be easy to do lol

I'm using Excel 97

Bigjayc