Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
BruceJ[_2_] BruceJ[_2_] is offline

Default Avoiding Run-Time errors when sending emails from Excel

How can I avoid run-time errors when I want to send emails from excel? I a
dialog box is open, I get an error, and I have to exit my userform. The
error message returns all kinds of different numbers.... but almost always
have "A dialog box is open..." This can be any number of dialog boxes. Some
I have no control over, and some I do.

Some sample code would be nice.. I deally, I would like to put a flag in
cell CB of the current row

Thanks
Bruce