Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kris Kris is offline

Default If statement with multiple conditions

I am writing a complex formula and can use some help. I have two salary types in one column, and five levels of years of service in another column. I want Excel to print a different message for each of these 10 possibilities. The formula I am starting with is:
=IF(E5<=3&L5<5,"2 weeks")
where column E shows the two salary types (below 3 or above 3) and column L shows years of service.

I can get this much of the formula to work, but how can I get it to continue to print a different message for my other 8 options? Thanks.