Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chick-racer[_30_] chick-racer[_30_] is offline

Default vba array question

I would like to know if i can use an array for this problem....

I am picking out certain numbers from a set of data. I dont know how
many numbers the program will pick out at any given time (the numbers
it pick have to meet certain criteria), I would like to store these
numbers it picks out in perhaps an array, so that i can later do
average and standard deviation on them

ie) cells(6,"J")=Application.WorksheetFunction.Average (***what do i
type?***)
and

cells(6,"K")=Application.WorksheetFunction.StDev(* *dont know how to add
array)

Note** i have never dealt with arrays before so if someone could tell
me how to declare and store the numbers in it, that would be awesome!
thanks Alot!