Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ravee Srinivasan Ravee Srinivasan is offline

Default Save As - Multiple Sheets fails to save as text file

Hi,
I have a VB program which saves a single column containing
text from a workbook, as a text or a html file. The data
source is from SQL Server 2000. I ran into a problem when
the number of rows execeeded 65536, which I handled it by
continuing across multiple sheets. Now I can only save the
single sheet as a text / html file at a time.
Is there any ideas / suggestions which would help me point
in the right direction as a hack to the solution of
exporting multiple sheets onto a single output file.

Env: VB 6 / Excel 2000 / NT 4.0 / SQL 7

Thanks for your time and help
Ravee.