Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Combo box controlling visibility

That is what I assumed, that is what I gave you although I hide all but
combobox1 first and then the appropriate combobox is made visible. It
assumes comboboxes are named combobox1, combobox2, etc

so if the select item is the first item, then listindex is zero and zero
plus 2 is 2, so combobox & (listindex + 2) is made visible (combobox2).

Tom Ogilvy

"Chris LeBlanc" wrote in message
Hello again. Ithink I might have been a little vague with what I was
looking for. I have combobox1 and it has a few variables. When the
user selects variable 1 I would like combobox2 to become visible. If
they choose variable 2 then combobox3 becomes visible and so on.
I don't knw why I didn't put it that way the first time.