Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cford31 cford31 is offline

Default Offset Problem

I'm having a problem using offset with Worksheet_Change(). What I want
to accomplish is when the person finishes entering a value in the
current cell to move down one and to the left one.

Right now I have my code in the Worksheet_Change event but this makes
the active cell the next cell and then runs my code which offsets the
cell to the wrong cell.

All I want to do is make it easy for the user to enter data so that it
basically acts as a carriage return.

If you need more information let me know and I'll try to clarify
better.

Thanks,
Chris