Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Labels in a user form

I was testing in excel 97 SR2. No problem - couldn't edit the label by
clicking on it.

Tom Ogilvy

"John Stout" wrote in message
om...
It is a label in a user form. I created it using the label icon on the
toolbox and when I select it in visual basic, the properties window
has named it "Label9 Label".

Originally I had used a text box then I read on a thread that a label
was more appropriate.

When I emailed the spreadsheet to the office, where we use Excel 2002,
the problem goes away. Could this be something unique to Excel 97?

Many thanks.

John Stout

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

The subject is "Labels in a user form"

he says:

The user form has a label "Amend contact information"

???
Tom Ogilvy

Felix Rode wrote in message
8.16...
Believe John is talking about the sheet name (i.e. sheet 1).
John,
did you think about protecting (toolsprotection) the sheet and
workbook and unprotect only the ranges (select range then
formatcellsprotection) you want the user to write too. Felix

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in
:

Doesn't sound like a label.