Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
libby libby is offline

Default macro buttons

As said before, you only get this message with a button
from the Forms toolbar. However, you should be able to
manually assign a macro to a button from the Control
Toolbox toolbar.
1)Go into design mode by clicking the icon with the set
square and pencil on it, on the Control Toolbox toolbar.
2)Right click on the button and click View Code
3)In the following sub type Call followed by the name of
the macro you wish to assign.

libby