Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default SQL queries with Excel in VBA to populate a spreadsheet

Just build th esql query
Sql = "Select [field1],[Field2] from mydata where" & _
"[field1]='" & test1 & "', and [Field2]=" & test2
& ";"

note that test1 is textual - hence the single quote
bracing it and i've let test2 be numeric

see
http://www.xl-
expert.com/html_pages/dataConnectivity_Excel.html

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Execl MVP