Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RWN RWN is offline

Default Looping a solver

Not really sure what you're doing but typically in these situations you'd
have it perform its iterations until some degree of precision is satisfied.

Something like;
Do Until <whatever your desired degree of precision is
<Your routine
Loop

You'd have to ensure that the precision can be found (or it'll go forever!).

If it's simply a case of having the routine execute n times then
For i = 1 to n
<Your Routine
Next

--
Regards;
Rob

Please reply to the NG, I'm already up to my eyeballs in Nigerian/South
African get rich letters
as well as "Microsoft Critical Updates" et al.