Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darren Hill[_2_] Darren Hill[_2_] is offline

Default Devious multiplying Forms DropDowns

I've noticed that, when I have a large number of Forms Drop Downs, fairly
often one or more of them seem to decide to copy themselves over other drop
downs. When I click on the new copies, I notice that it is changing the
wrong linked cells, and discover it is a copy.

Does anyone know why this happens? Maybe there's a shortcut for copying
these things that I'm inadvertently typing.

Darren