Peo Sjoblom

You can just link them, copy them, select where you want them on the other
sheet and
do editpaste special and select paste link, then while still selected copy
the pasted values and
do editpaste special as values, that will keep the values but remove the
reference to the original sheet,
now you can clear the values in Sheet1

Peo Sjoblom

"Eintsein_mc2" wrote in message
ps.com...
I am no guru when it comes to Excel, so I was wondering if someone
could please help. I need a formula that will copy values from sheet1
into sheet2, but then I want to clear the values in sheet1 & still keep
the values in sheet2. Sheet1 has my weekly figures on it and sheet 2
will calculate those figures to give me a monthly figure.