Jim May

Cool Bob,,
I'd like to have this macro available (ON CALL) to apply to numerous
workbooks/worksheets I work with. How would I go about doing this?
Could I put a new button on my toolbar to run the macro;
and have some code in my personal.xls; maybe some type
of toggle (On/Off) feature...?? of course applying to the Activesheet..
TIA,
Jim

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With Target.EntireRow
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
With .FormatConditions(1)
With .Borders(xlTop)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
With .Borders(xlBottom)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
.Interior.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexNone
.Font.ColorIndex = 3
.Font.Bold = True
End With
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"gwenturpin"

wrote
in message ...

I am wanting to change the default highlighting when you hover over a
cell/row.

E.g. I will be working on a large list of contact details when for
instance I click on a surname I would like the whole row to jump out
e.g be in a white box with bold letters coloured red.

Any ideas????

--
gwenturpin
gwenturpin's Profile: