Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin McCartney[_2_] Kevin McCartney[_2_] is offline

Default Combo Grief

Hi, I have a combo box on a form, its populated with an
array and the most important settings for the combo box
which I think my problem relates to a
MatchEntry: 1 - frmEntryComplete
MatchRequired: True.

If I type in any old rubish so as not to match an entry I
get the message 'Invalid property value', but I'd like to
change this message but can't find or know where to
replace this message. I thought of some sub procedure like
a Not In List similar to Access, thus if no match clear
the entry and ask the user to try again.

Thank for you help