Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart[_10_] Stuart[_10_] is offline

Default Application Problem

Trevor Shuttleworth wrote in message
Stuart

is "performs faultlessly 95% of the time" acceptable in your world ?

No.....that's why I'm asking for help

If it
is, why worry ? If it's not, I would heed the advice that is offered,

apply
the recommendations and determine if this gives you 100% success ... which
would be my definition of faultless.

The recomendations Tom offered will be tried the next time the problem
occurs, nobody hopes more than me that the remedy could be so simple.
However, I see no harm in me questioning Tom's advice!

Tom seems not to be easily offended ... which is probably as well when you
so easily dismiss his advice.

O' I do not dismiss Tom's advice, not at all. Tom is one of a few
contributors to this group who's advice is invaluable. And to be quite frank
with you, I doubt Tom has been even remotely offended by my question!

Stuart