Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Creating something like a file manager in Explorer with Excel Dara

You could do this with group and outline under the data menu although you
would need to do the clicking in the outline area at the left of the sheet.
See Excel help.

It basically hides and unhides rows.

Tmo Ogilvy

Sanjay1365 wrote in message
I have 4 columns of data. The first is labeled "Category", next is

"SubCateogory", and so on. I want to create something like what you see in
Windows explorer that allows a user to expand a particular "Category" and
see all the "SubCategory" values, and then click a "SubCategory" and see the
"Products"...how do you do this???