Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Can't run workbook with a macro from an 'at' command

You can't set it with code - that would defeat the purpose.

Logon as SYSTEM and set the security to low if that is what you want. The
setting should be retained for system I would think.

Tom Ogilvy

"John Stevens" wrote in message
I have an 'at' command that runs a .bat command that runs Excel (2000 and
2002 SP-1), opening a workbook with a macro. Except that Excel hangs on
opening, apparently at the macro security dialog.

The .bat file runs fine when run from a user logon (as opposed to SYSTEM),
when I have the macro security level set to LOW.

How do I set the default macro security level for Excel?

TIA
John Stevens