Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default import email from Outlook

Ron

ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value = olMail.Body

will copy the entire body of the email into that cell. I don't know if
there are limits on how much text you can bring over.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Ron" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:27:18 -0600, "Dick Kusleika"
wrote:

Charlie

Start here

www.dicks-clicks.com

and post back with more specific questions if you have them.

Dick,

The "retrieving EMail" code worked great for me with XP.

How should I change the "olMail.ReceivedTime" in the line

ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value = olMail.ReceivedTime

to copy the whole body of the email.

TIA

Ron