Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How can I send data from excel thru smtp

Check out my site for examples Bender
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"bender" wrote in message ...

Here is what I am trying to do:

I am looking for a method to automate sending the results of a list out
to a set of individual email addresses in an adjacent list.

My worksheet has values in A:H
G is called from a VLOOKUP list based on the value that is entered in
C.

So for all rows that contain adjacent matching values (names), in
column G, I want to select those rows and copy and paste that
information into an email to the person in G.

I want suggestions for the best approach to this. I was thinking either
a macro, or something 'underneath' the excel worksheet that could
accomplish without having to make excel click on an email address and
copy and paste data in to separate emails.

Thanks