Alex

Dear Debra,

Thank you for you kind and timely support I really appreciate for your help.
All i have to do now is to define the list range and link cell in the
properties of the Combo Box.

Once Again Thank You

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

If you use the combo box from the Control tool box, it will display the
selected value in the linked cell.

If you use the combo box from the Forms toolbar, it will display the
item number in the linked cell.

Alex wrote:
that's really useful thing to use the combo box, but here I have the question
regarding it:

I am using Combo-Box and when I click on the button to choose the data it
appears to the linked cell as it should be everything works fine, but I need
to see the data in the linked cell but not hte count number.

For example, I have 10 different numbers in A1:a10 range and my linked cell
is C10, i want that when I click on the second one there must be a second
number in the linked cell and not the 2, Is it possible?

Hope you understand the task.

I would be really appreciate for your help.

Thank you in advance
Regards
Alex