Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Beckham Kevin Beckham is offline

Default Combo Box question regarding range

Luke,

Use the RowSource property of the combo box, viz
Me.Combobox1.RowSource = Worksheets("myWorkSheet").Range
(myRangeName).Address(true,true,xlA1, true)
replacing the worksheet name as appropriate.
This is slightly more generic than required but it will
enable you to reference cells of non-active worksheets
(even Hidden or VeryHidden sheets)

Kevin Beckham