Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scott Scott is offline

Default Help with "if" statement formula

Don. That formula works perfectly. If you were to
translate that formula into plain english, how would it be
phrased? It's a little strange that I had acually messed
with the "paste function" Fx thing and chose the index
function. However, I couldn't figure out exactly how to
use it so I gave up. Thanks again, Scott