Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BrianB BrianB is offline

Default copying selected cells to another sheet

Have a look at the SUMIF() worksheet function in Excel Help.

Regards
BrianB

Don wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have a worksheet that i would like some help with. Here an example of the sheet

A B C

Part #1 $1.00
Part #2 $2.00
Part #3 $3.00

ok, when i put an X in colum C i have it total Colum B, so in other words if i put and X in C1 and C3, i will get a total of $4.00 in another cell. What i would like to do is put the selected items on another sheet one after the other, so if i put and X in C1 and C3 this other sheet will show Part #1 then Part #3 in order with the price in another colum.. I hope this makes sense..

Thanks in advance...

Don