Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default V-Look Probrem

When you say, "returns" what are you trying to do? sum the values, count em?

"Dzee" wrote in message
m...
Hi there,
I am quite new to excel and have a problem with the v-look up funtion.
I need to look up a value from a diffrent sheet within the same file.
The problem is, I have more than one value in the look up range that
is corresponding to the look up value. V-look up only returns the 1st
value. How can I make sure that my formula returns all the
corresponding values from the look up range?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Dzee.