Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darren Hill[_2_] Darren Hill[_2_] is offline

Default Help Stop Resizing Excel!

Thanks for the response, but I can't find any auto tile button. I'm using XL
2000, in case it makes a difference.

--
Darren
<Gord Dibben wrote in message
Darren

With Help open click on the top left button "auto tile" to turn this

feature
off.

You will have to re-size the Help screen and the Excel Window, but next

time
you open Help, it will remember the settings.

Gord Dibben XL2002

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:28:51 +0000 (UTC), "Darren Hill"
wrote:

When I open Help, the Excel or VBE window resizes (I usually have it
maximised) and there is usually a fair bit of clicking to get the help
screen on top.
Is there a way to stop this odd behaviour, and keep the Excel/VBE

maximised
?

Darren