Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Suzanne[_4_] Suzanne[_4_] is offline

Default Data Refresh Errors

Hello:
I have worksheets with a query to an Oracle database.
Every now and then Refresh Data fails, whereas, it was
working before. I don't know what could have changed in
my environment. Now another user, who was able to Refresh
Data, can no longer do so. If I create a new worksheet
with the same DSN and query it works fine. Can anyone
tell me how to prevent this error? Thank you for any
information.

This is the error I receive when I execute Refresh Data.

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr
failed
[Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle]Invalid connection
string attribute