Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Hidden Columns

Read this KB Jerry

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

" wrote in message
I tried to hide columns in an Excel spreadsheet and got an
error message which read, "Cannot shift objects off
sheet." I erased everything from the spreadsheet - cell
entries, lines, etc. so that it is completely blank - and
also removed all protections and I still get the error
message. I can get all the columns down to a width of 4
and the rows down to a height of 1, but I still get the
error message if I attempt to hide columns. Any
explanations???