Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Moose27713[_2_] Moose27713[_2_] is offline

Default external data with a password (take 2)

This is my second time submitting this question. I did not receie any

I want to get external data with and pass a password but the password
can not be displayed at any time.

I have set it up so the user ID and various paramaters are sucessfully
passed in my external call by establishing the cell reference while
building the call.

However, when I have a variable on a form so I can protect the
password, I don't know how to reference the varable in the external
call.

Thanks in advance.

MPH