Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Robinson Paul Robinson is offline

Default Textbox on excel sheet do not update with VBA

Hi Ben,
Probably a problem with a loop. No one can suggest a fix till they see
the problem...
regards
Paul

"Ben Joiner" wrote in message ...
I have a problem at present in that when I run some
simple code to update 14 textboxs on a worksheet, with
variables extracted from another worksheet (Datasheet).
Once the variables have been entered into the relevant
textboxes. The sheet is then printed.

The variable are extracted line by line on another
worksheet, entered into the textboxes on another sheet
and then printed. The next set of variables are then
extracted from the next line down (Data sheet) and then
entered into the relevant textboxes, printed, and so on
and so on.

However, the textboxes never update after the first line
of data has been completed. Therefore I end up with 30
print outs containing exactly the same data.

Any help would be appreciatted.

egards
Ben Joiner