Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pfsardella@yahoo.com.nospam is offline

Default Excel Writing speed

Som links that deal with optimizing speed.

http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeed.htm
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/optimize.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/a...pg/013/013.htm

Two discussions on transferring arrays to ranges and vice versa.

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...60b424&rnum=16
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...7c1dae&rnum=15

XL: Limitations of Passing Arrays to Excel Using Automation
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=177991

HOWTO: Pass a Visual Basic Array to an Excel Worksheet

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.

First thank everybody for your help with my previous
problems. Hope someday I will be able to help you back...

I am trying to improve my apps processing time. I would
like to know the "fastest" way to write in a workbook. I
already know the "screenupdating = false" way. I do not
know if we can transfert another way then one cell value
at a time... I heard that some people use array to
transfert data, unfortunatly my test with this method
failed.

I also have an app that is filling a range (cell by
cell). Do you know a way to fill the range and AFTER
having been filled, it write (like if you
would "disconnect" the range from the sheet so it will
not update at each change)?

Thanks again for your precious help