Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darren Hill[_2_] Darren Hill[_2_] is offline

Default How to merge excel using vba

You can get around the deletion problem as follows:

Select Column G, and click Copy.
(Don't change the selection)
Then Edit menu - Paste Special - Values

Darren

"Lillian" wrote in message
I did try your formula, the all the data is in columnG,
but if I try to delete D,E.F column, then G column
become no readable, because is point to =D1&" "&E1&" "&F1
, so I have to hide the D,E.F column, it's ok, but look
funny on the database, the best way is using VBA code, do
you know how to do that, I really appreciated it.

Lillian