Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phobos Phobos is offline

Default Excel/Windows 98 second edition

Criag,

Search your C: drive for "EXCEL.EXE"

If it exists then double-click it

If not, you aint got it!

"Criag" wrote in message

No. I am not asking if it is installed. I can find the
driver for it. The driver is located in the ODBC data
Sources and in the BDE Administrator. I am trying to find
out how open it up as a file so that it can be used.
Right now I am not able to use it. Do you have an idea of
how this can be opened and used?