Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Create an Input Box in Assistant

I need to create a balloon with the assistant that has
buttons and an input box window. I know how to create a
balloon with buttons, but have not been successful in
creating the input box window.
The input box window I need is the same as the window you
get when 'F1' is pressed. Example: Press 'F1' and you
get a balloon that prompts: What would you like to do?
Directly below this prompt is an input box window.
Does anyone know what code I can use to create this type
of input box in my balloon?
Any help someone can give will be very appreciated! Thank
you!

Chris