Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Majstor Majstor is offline

Default How to hide row range from code?

X and Y are in fact ordinal numbers of rows where specific string values S1
and S2 occur !
Let`s say that I find those rows with ".Find". How to return ordinal number
of row?

Vladimir

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Vladimir,

Try something like the following:

Dim StartRow As Long
Dim EndRow As Long
StartRow = 10
EndRow = 19
ActiveSheet.Rows(StartRow).Resize(EndRow - StartRow + 1).EntireRow.Hidden

=
True

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Majstor" wrote in message
Hello,

I use VB in Excel.
I want to hide part of Worksheet from row X to row Y.
X and Y should be integers marking rows where specific cell values

(string
constants) were found.

In Excel VBA Help for me this is not clear enough. For example, how to
manipulate rows and their properties, it is only "range" and "cells".

Can someone give me an example?

Regards,
Vladimir