Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trisha[_2_] Trisha[_2_] is offline

Default Run Time Error 1004

I have a user that is using an Excel Application. This
application does have programming behind it, but nothing
too difficult, mainly automatic saves and bringing up
other worksheets when a button is clicked. One user that
is off-site gets a run-time error 1004 when clicking some
of the buttons. I have tested on a computer that was
built exactly like his and do not receive that error.
Would a downloaded screensaver, wallpaper, games, anything
cause this to happen? I don't understand why I'm not
getting the error, but he is.

Thanks in advance,
Trisha