Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Once criteria has been met, delet the same row.

Nick's code would delete the row IF the text in col C started with H or h.
If that is not what you want ask again.

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Hi Nick/Don,

Thanks very much for the help, I really appreciate it.

Nick,

I also have the following and have tried to change the code to suit but
I cannot get it to work, Heeeelp ??

Like previously mentioned, I have1 10 starting with "H" and the rest
are, they must all be deleted;

AEPA, ASPA, AEPE, AEPR, ALPA, AZPA, AZPE ,LA ,LG , LU & NB.

I don't think i understand the language, as I tried changing the code by
changing "H" to "*PA", but it still did not work, has it something to do
with the for x ?

Can you use the wild card with as well?

As stated, I new to the game, but love it and very frustrated at this
stage, as I know what I want to do, but can't !!

Les Stout