Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrea[_7_] Andrea[_7_] is offline

Default Inserting and arranging sheets

I have a daily inventory report in excel that is updated every day,
and a new worksheet is added for that day. What I would like to do,
is code a macro that will insert this new sheet, name it, and move it
so it is the last sheet in the workbook. So far I am able to insert
the sheet and name as I would like to, but I can't figure out how to
tell the macro where to put it in the list of worksheets. Any
suggestions or code would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Andrea