Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Stout Les Stout is offline

Default Once criteria has been met, delet the same row.

Good day,

I am Looping down the first column of a spreadsheet and checking for a
certain bit of text in the 3rd column, when i loop downwards and i find
what i am looking for, i want to delete the entire row with the data
that has met my requirements, can anybody help me with some code?

I also have multiple criteria that i must look for, is it possible to
use wild cards?

Example:
I have 10 different combinations, all starting with "H"

Do Until ActiveCell = ""
If ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) = ("HEP") Then

ElseIf ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2) = ("HEPA") Then

Les Stout