Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default How to show only 1 series in pivot chart?

Layout changes to the pivot chart will affect the pivot table. You could
create a normal chart from the data, to show only one series.

There are instructions on Jon Peltier's web site:

http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/...ivotcharts.htm

RADO wrote:
I have a pivot table and an associated pivot chart. The table has multiple
column fields, and as a result, the chart shows several series. I would like
to show only one series, without changing the pivot table layout (i.e.,
without hiding other columns). Is there any way to accomplish this?

I am using Exl 2002.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List