Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Cell Formatting

Steve,

You can change the background color of the cell to yellow with code like

Cells(RwIndex, CoIndex).Interior.ColorIndex = 3

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi

This must be simple but just can't get my head around it.

I have VB code that runs through a number of cells and
checks against the value of another set of cells. What I
would like to do is change the background color of a cell
to yellow if the call matches. I thought I had tried
everything but does not seem to like anything I do.

This is part of the code:

While Not Cells(RwIndex, CoIndex).Value = ""
ChkValue = Cells(RwIndex, CoIndex).Value
Select Case ChkValue
Case Cells(2, 4)
Cells(RwIndex, CoIndex).?????????

I would appreciate your help.