Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rune_Daub[_5_] Rune_Daub[_5_] is offline

Default delayed worksheet.activate

I have 3 worksheets.
From worksheet 1, I copy some information.
I paste the data in worksheet 2.
and do some calculations in worksheet 3.

This is just the basics of the worksheet. Its alot more comprehensive
than this, so I dont want to put the whole lot of code into worksheet
1. I need to split it up into the 3 worksheets.

How do I delay the jumping from worksheet 2 to 3 for about 1 second.

I have the copy in WS 1. There is also the Paste in WS2 in here.
I have a activate function in WS2 that sends me to WS3.

My problem is that it doesnt have the time to paste the results of the
WS1 paste into WS2 before it goes onto WS3.

So I need the jump from WS2 to WS3 to be delayed for 1 second. How??